Our Promise to our Patients:
“We aim to provide the highest standard of care from both our clinical and non-clinical staff and to provide the best, flexible service for all of our patients and their families – caring for the patient by understanding the person.”
We aim to do this by:
• Providing a high standard of Medical Care
• Being committed to our patients needs
• Acting with integrity and complete confidentiality
• Being courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
• Ensuring safe and effective services and environment
• To improve as a patient centred service through decision making and communication
• To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams
• Through monitoring and auditing continue to improve our healthcare services
• Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training.
• To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality.
• To ensure effective and robust information governance systems.
And to treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
Given the resources made available to us our purpose is to provide patients registered with the practice with personal health care of high quality and to seek continuous improvement of the health status of the practice population overall.
We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a happy practice which is responsive to people’s needs and expectations and which reflects whenever possible the latest advances in Primary Health Care.
What We Will Do For You
Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
Give you full information on the services we offer.
Give you the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff.
Provide you with emergency care when you need it.
Refer you for a second opinion when you and your GP agree it is needed.
Give you access to your health records, subject to any limitations in the law.
Keep the contents of your health record confidential.
Give you full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our services.
Keep you informed when surgeries are running late.
What You Can Do For Us
Treat us with courtesy and respect at all times.
Tell us if you are unsure about the treatment we are offering you.
Use the emergency service only in a genuine medical emergency.
Ask us for a night visit only when medically urgent.
Ask for a home visit only when the patient is unable to attend the surgery through illness or infirmity, requesting the visit before 10.00am unless urgent.
Keep your appointments and let us know as early as possible if you are unable to attend.
Let us know when you change your name, address or telephone number.
Tell us about any complaints or misunderstandings as soon as possible to allow us to deal with them.
Let us know when we have done well.